|Description: Generation-F Series, 4th Gen F-Body Camaro, Firebird, & Trans Am
Street, Strip, or handling, this is the shock that can do it all. External
adjustment and ride height adjustability all in a bolt-in application makes the
Gen-F a versatile front shock the Camaros and Firebirds.
Deflective Disc Valving - Advanced Shock Technology:
- Increased compression valving response, control and consistency.
12 Position Valving Adjuster:
- Unique to QA1, on knob changes both bump and rebound valving
simultaneously, allowing total suspension control in one easy-to-reach
location on the car.
On-The-Car Valving Adjustment:
- Simply turn the knob at the base of the shock and go from strip to street
and even road course handling.
Ride Height Adjustable:
- Directly threaded body allows for stock or custom right height adjustment.
Forged, Machined Aluminum One-Piece Body:
- Lightweight, stronger than billet.
Bright Anodized Body:
- Unmatched durability, show winning appearance.
Three Step Sealing System:
- Aerospace material. Exclusively engineered double lip seal with wiper
eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion.
100% Dyno Tested and Serialized:
- assures consistency in production and performance.
Shock Mounting Hardware:
- Bushing material exclusive to QA1 shocks for lower mounts. Mounting
hardware: chrome plated for durability and professional appearance.