|Description: "R" Series 90-10 Drag Racing Shock, Adjustable Shock
The only machined aluminum, externally adjustable, stock mount shock
available on the market today, This performance-minded shock is dominating
classes where stock style suspensions are required.
90-10 Valving for all front drag racing applications
On-The-Car Valving Adjustment:
- Fixed compression with a wide range of rebound adjustment
5/8" Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Piston Rod:
- Precision surface, increased durability, eliminates piston rod flex.
Forged, Machined Aluminum One-Piece Body:
- Lightweight, stronger than billet.
Bright Anodized Body:
- Unmatched durability, show winning appearance.
Three Step Sealing System:
- Aerospace material. Exclusively engineered double lip seal with wiper
eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion.
100% Dyno Tested and Serialized:
- Assures consistency in production and performance.
Shock Mounting Hardware:
- Bushing material exclusive to QA1 shocks for lower mounts. Mounting
hardware: chrome plated for durability and professional appearance.