|Description: Proma Star Coil Over Shock - Adjustable
Specifically designed with performance in mind, from Super Classes and
Brackets to Shootout Street Car Classes. The Proma Star has a proven track
record of delivering unequalled; consistency in valving accuracy and
repeatability; reaction to changing track conditions and changes in valving;
and, performance both on and off the track.
||Recommended Ride Height
|DR3855B or P
||Bearing or Poly
||9 1/2" - 10"
Deflective Disc Valving - Advanced Shock Technology:
- Increased Sensitivity in valving response, control and consistency.
12 Position Valving Adjuster:
- Unique to QA1, one knob changes both hump and rebound valving
simultaneously, allowing total suspension control in on easy-to-reach
Precision Machined Piston with P.T.F.E Piston Rod:
- Creates accurate piston to cylinder wall seal. improves valving
consistency and increases durability.
5/8" Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Piston Rod:
- Precision surface, increased durability, eliminates piston rod flex.
Forged, Machined Aluminum One-Piece Body:
- Lightweight, stronger than billet.
Bright Anodized Body:
- Unmatched durability, show winning appearance.
Three Step Sealing System:
- Aerospace material. Exclusively engineered double lip seal with wiper
eliminates seal drag and dirt intrusion.
100% Dyno Tested and Serialized:
- Assures consistency in production and performance.
Spring Mounting Hardware Included:
- Aluminum spring cap, spring seat and locking ring included with all
Shock Mounting Hardware:
- Exclusive QA1-designed replaceable Teflon lined, precision stainless steel
bearings. Ensures trouble-free, smooth operation.
Does not include Springs (Springs purchased separately)